Re: installing off of serial console.

Thank you.  I did some hunting around and synced up my terminal program
with the parameters I got off a printenv on the OpenBoot prompt, and
discovered my terminal program was using Hardware flow control, and
OpenBoot had none.  So I changed my terminal program to no flow control,
and voila!  btw, I like the 2.2 installation.  Is the ability to grab all
the base and rescue files off of http new in 2.2 or is it just for the
sparc?  Either way, it makes it *SO* much easier.

Matt Rose        mattrose@folkwolf.net          http://www.folkwolf.net
"I've seen scarier secret police agencies than his completely destroyed
by a Czech hippie playwright with a manual typewriter"  Bruce Sterling