Re: Booting Debian from floppies on UltraSparc.

> I managed to install Debian potato from floppies on my Ultra 1 with no
> problems. Slink's boot floppies didn't work though, while the contemporaneous
> Redhat floppies did.

Just to add one more data point.  I have an Ultra 1 143MHz, and I
installed slink booting from floppy.  Last time I tried the boot disks
from potato (a couple of months ago) they also worked.  But I've heard
many Ultra's cannot really boot from floppy.  Cheers,

--
Hermano Cabral