RE: Keyboard/mouse problems with X

> Did you install the kernel from potato, or did you use one
> you compiled
> yourself? I should warn you about woody though. The sparc
> dist in woody
> is not being kept up yet since I am still working out issues
> with potato
> before release, so you are venturing out on your own :)

Using these lines in sources.list...

deb http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/linux/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main
non-free

Did 'apt-get -f install kernel-image-2.2.15-sun4cdm' which downloaded the
package, but failed to install because of libc6-dev dependency issues
(although I had already updated libc6 itself).
Then did 'dpkg -i
/var/cache/apt/archives/kernel-image-2.2.15-sun4cdm_2.2.15-0.19.4.deb' to
install the kernel, rebooted and did the dist-upgrade.

There was a little bit of stuffing around in there as well trying to get
around the lic6-dev dependency problem but nothing terribly dramatic.

I'm aware that running bleeding edge stuff sometimes hurts... but I just
can't help myself 8^P

Cheers
Michael