Re: Keyboard/mouse problems with X

> Any thoughts as to what may be causing this?

Damn, having a lot of X issues here lately :)

Did you install the kernel from potato, or did you use one you compiled
yourself? I should warn you about woody though. The sparc dist in woody
is not being kept up yet since I am still working out issues with potato
before release, so you are venturing out on your own :)

Let me know about the kernel, and I'll see what I can come up with from
there.