RE: Keyboard/mouse problems with X

Hi all,

Well, I've also run into some trouble after upgrading
the labs' Sparc Station 5 to stock kernel 2.2.15, compiled with
same (AFAIK) options as 2.2.14. Otherwise it's pure potato.

I get errors like these in /var/log/syslog

modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module fb1
modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module fb2
kernel: Unknown Keyboard ioctl: 40245408

and xdm just dies sometimes... I don't know if these are at all related but
the problems started after the kernel upgrade...

RM
--
Give me Debian or pencil and paper