Re: Floppy based install of Debian-Sparc

Just last week I installed via 2 floppy and internet on an Ultra 1
behind a firewall. No problems here. Most of the problems I've had
or seen are with older prom versions on sun4m and sun4c. The sun4u
installs are quite smooth lately on both desktop Ultras and
Enterprise servers.