Floppy based install of Debian-Sparc

I installed Debian Sparc initially by purchasing the CDs and
installing from the CDs. I have since loaned the CD drive to a
friend. (I could get it back, easily enough.) After I installed I
updated to frozen and an SMP kernel. I have another Sparc (only one
CPU) that I would like to experiment with.  I have my own network for
all practical purposes.

What is the simplest way to install Debian on a Sparc without a
CD-ROM. I would need to reformat or at least redo the layout of hard
disks. I could download images to another machine a PC, the
abovementioned Debian Sparc installation or a PC Debian Installation,
or RedHat.  I'm curious because, while I prefer Debian in most
respects to RedHat, I do see RedHat's ability to install over the
Internet from a single floppy as a great plus.

--
Josh Kuperman
josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us