TFTPbooting potato?

Hi all, first of all, let me apologize for asking this on the list when
I'm quite sure that the answer can be foundin the archives...
Unfortunately, the archives seem to be broken right now (the ones on
lists.debian.org, anyway).  So, here I go anyway!

I'm trying to tftp boot a sparc 2.  I've got the image in place, and it
seems to download (tftp counter goes up to 2fbc00, TILO comes up, and then
"Booting Linux...").  However, at that point it locks up and doesn't seem
to be doing anything.  I've tried it a few times, and left it for over an
hour once just in case it was busy unpacking something...

Needless to say, I'd like any suggestions about what I'm doing wrong.  Is
this installation method not supported for potato yet?  Is my machine
buggered?  I need to be able to tftpboot the poor thing because the floppy
drive doesn't work.

---
Jason Marshall, Unix Geek, Veritas GeoServices, Ltd., Calgary, AB, Canada.