Problem Installing on Sparc5

Hi,
I am trying to install Debian 2.1 on a Sparc5 System. Following the
advice of this mailing list I bought the Debian Sparc CD off the
cheapbytes.com website, It arrived and I threw it in the machine. At the
"ok " prompt I type "boot cdrom" and this is what I get,

SILO (then it sits for a while then,) Can't read disk label.
Can't open disk label package

Fatal Error: Couldn't open device
/iommu@0,10000000/sbus@0,10001000/espdma@5,84000000/esp@5,8800000/sd@6,0:a
Program terminated

and sometimes it doesnt even get to SILO,

Memory error during DMA transfer.
DMA control register = a400030e, DMA address ffdbd014
Extra scsi data, Fatal error.Memory error during DMA transfer.
DMA control register = a400030e, DMA address ffdbd013
Extra scsi data, Fatal error.Can't read disk label.
Can't open disk label package

After this I thought my cdrom was stuffed but them I popped in my
solaris CD and typed "boot cdrom" and it booted fine,
Could my CD's be stuffed. I would much prefer to run debian rather than
solaris, any idea whats going on?

--
Thanks,
Aaron Daniels

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?