Re: sparc installation

Ooookay. I get home from work today, poke at NFS, and it lets me mount my
exports. I changed nothing from this morning, when it wasn't working at
all.

/etc/hosts in the server only lists localhost and the server's IP and
hostname. The client lists localhost, the client, and the server.

I guess it's just one of those things, like when I had to reboot my
gateway after installing ipmasq before it would masq and not return
`sendto' errors. ARRRRRGH!

Thanks for the help anyway, guys. *takes a baseball bat to the cluster*