Re: missing keys in X11

Hi Christian,
I found the file you are describing and also I found the commandline option
-xkbmap in the Xserver manual page.

Than I tried to place the option -xkbmap type5_de_nodeadkeys behind the line:
/usr/bin/X11Xsun -xkbmap type5_de_nodeadkeys  inside the /etc/X11/Xserver file

and behind the manual startx command:
startx -xkbmap type5_de_nodeadkeys

but both versions won't work. I think I'm looking at the wrong places for
the option parameter. Also in Xsun is no -xkbmap option described. Could
you please tell me where I could enter this parameter?

Thanks,
Volker