solaris binaries.

Hi, thanks to people on this group, I have almost all my questions sorted
out re: debian-sparc, however, I still have one question.

I read somewhere that S/Linux could run solaris binaries, is this true?
If it is, how do I do it?  On my sparcstation IPC, if I try to run even
the simplest brute-force prime number finder that I compiled under solaris
on a sparc-20, I get

dbroseme@cornus:[~/c]$ ./primesun
bash: ./primesun: No such file or directory
dbroseme@cornus:[~/c]$ ll primesun
-rwxrwxr-x   1 dbroseme laa         22894 Mar  3 15:15 primesun*

So the file is there, and quite executable, I even used TAB to complete
the name.  It runs fine on a solaris machine (in fact, any of the
sparc-10s, sparc-20s, or ultras).  Do I need to install any special
libraries?  Is there a module to insert into the S/Linux kernel that I
haven't found?

Thanks very much for your help.

-Dano