Problems booting Slink

Hello!

I am trying to install Slink on a Sparc station and get stuck at the boot:
prompt. The documentaion does not seem too clear to me, so that I cannot
figure out what to do. I am getting the following error message:

SILO
Fatal error: Cannot read partition
Illegal or malformed device name
Fatal error: Cannot read partition
Fatal error: Cannot read partition
Fatal error: Unable to open filesystem
boot:

As you can see, SILO starts out and shows me the boot: prompt but then I
do not know what I should do...

	I have experience installing Debian on PC, but don't see which
boot options I should enter in this case. Any help or advice would be
much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Angel

 Angel Martin Alganza          Phone: +34-958-24.32.62
 Departamento de Genetica        Fax: +34-958-24.40.73
 Universidad de Granada
 C/ Fuentenueva s/n            mailto:ama@ugr.es
 E-18071 Granada - Spain       http://www.ugr.es/~ama/
  Unexpected attachments larger than 50Kb > /dev/null