disk space

shashi@fcrao1.phast.umass.edu writes:
 > Hi, would it be possible to install slink on a sparc10 which only
 > has about 150MB of space? I mean install the X window system and gcc,g++
 > plus netscape and all associated libraries?

It should be possible with some care. I have installed slink on a IPC
with 200 MB hard disk including swap. I have X, gcc togerther with
system and X headers (and of course basic stuff and run time
libraries) but no g++ and netscape. All of them takes 109 MB.

PHAM Dinh Tuan                         | e-mail: Dinh-Tuan.Pham@imag.fr
Laboratoire de Modelisation et Calcul  | Tel: +33 4 76 51 44 23
BP 53, 38041 Grenoble cedex (France)   | Fax: +33 4 76 63 12 63