Re: newbie with sparc 1+

thank you for that tip, I never knew how to format a floppy on a sparc....
I pretty much had to find the man on my own.....
now that I will be able to format the floppies, I can ftp the files to my
other computer and then to my sparc and put them on the floppy...
I know this sounds like more work, but its the only way I know of...

I read these messages on here and see the names, slink, potato and hamm
I wonder which is the one I should be going with...
hey, I am so new to this its not funny...

so as I have figured out is I get the bootdisk and put on floppy, should get
me started...thats what I understand...am I right
then I can download the other needed files after that...

I'm sure I'll be asking more questions in due time...but any help to me is
valuble...

Harold