newbie with sparc 1+

I am a new user with a sparc 1+ and have 1 floppy drive and 2 hard
drives....
I am currently runnning unix solaris 1 ver 4.1.3 on it now...
I want to put linux on it....

I guess I need to find out more about the whole process and have been
reading up all I can on it...
I read about the bootfloppies and I have no idea about formating a
floppy on the sparc to get the files for sparc...
also if I can get the linux install all on floppy would help me alot to
and then can use it over my network here...
for the routing and the other good stuff linux has to offer...

thanks for any help..
Harold