success with 990301 (was Re: new bootdisks to test)

I've been able to boot my Ultra5 using the tftp boot image from
lix.polytechnique.fr:/pub/Linux/debian/sparc/exp/disks-sparc/990301/

I haven't tried the floppy images; so far, no luck with making floppies
from x86/Linux (using blocksizes of 1024 and 512, fdformatting on the
sparc or in linux).  Any clues would be helpful, this probably needs
to be added to the documentation.

Eric, I think you should upload 990301 to the archive (go ahead and
call if 2.1.8.1 if you like).