new bootdisks to test

Hello Steve,

  There was still a bug in dbootstrap about 2.2.1 support (console is not
responding to keyboard input if connected to a framebuffer).  Note that it
worked on serial console.  Anyways, it is now fixed.

I neither rebuilt the base system nor standard rescue & drivers disks
(2.0.35).  I just built:

 - root.bin, root.tar.gz (to fix the bug above)
 - {resc,drv}1440-2.2.1{,-sun4u}.bin to use latest kernel-image-2.2.1*
   uploaded by Steve,
 - tftpboot.img, tftpboot-2.2.1.img to use latest 2.2.1 kernel & new root.bin
 - documentation to get its latest state.

It was tested on the following plateforms:

 Host Type    Method     kernel rev   console      status
                        2.0.35 2.2.1  serial cg...
 Sparc2       tftp        X      X      X          OK
 Sparc2       tftp+nfs           X      X          FAIL (no NFSROOT support ?)
 Sparc2       tftp+nfs    X             X          OK
 Sparc2       floppy      X             X          OK
 Sparc2       floppy             X      X          FAIL (floppy io in use)
 SparcClassic tftp        X      X             X
 SparcClassic floppy      X      X             X

Notes:
1. There are no modules in kernel-image-2.2.1_2.2.1_sparc.deb. Is it right ?
2. I didn't change the /dev/fb* permissions (to be able to run X11 as a random
   user with startx) since xdm is working fine.

I put it on my ftp site:
ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/Linux/debian/sparc/exp/disks-sparc/990228

I just installed files that are not the same that those on my last official
release.  Could you test them a bit ?
I need to rebuild drivers disk for 2.2.1 sun4[cdm] before the official upload
(hope I can do it tonight before 23:00 CET).

Regards.