Silo 0.9.3

Hi,
has someone tried the new silo 0.9.3?

I have some problems with my sparcstations, and could not
test it well. In particular I need someone who can confirm
that it works well on Ultra, as Ben Collins told me that silo
0.8.9 didn't work for him.

For those who has a debian account, there is a silo_0.9.3.deb
on kubrick.debian.org (~paci/new-build/). I have not put it
on my home page on debian for those who need http, but I
can do it, if someone told me which machine I have to use :)
(master? va?).

ciao
--
Davide Barbieri