autocompiler?

Doesn't the sparc port have an autocompiler? I'm finding it
very annoying that a lot of packages simply aren't available
(xanim, gxanim) and others are lagging behind (python). If
there isn't an autocompiler, what do we need to do to set one up?

BTW, Netscape and XF86Setup/xf86config are probably the most
FA of FAQs for debian-sparc. Couldn't they be added to the port
page? And couldn't someone upload a binary-sparc package of
netscape, doesn't matter which version, somewhere?

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.