Re: Netscape?

>> Where can I find a Netscape executable for Sparc Linux?
>>

>  Just configure apt and run "apt-get install communicator-smotif-461" or
>something like that.

no no no.  that's what everyone told me too, but i couldn't find it
either.  you have two options, 1. download the redhat rpm for
netscape and convert it using alien (however, the resulting executable
on my sparc 2 core dumped), or 2. download the source deb packages
and tell dpkg to build your package.  Option 2 worked great for
me.  (took me a while to figure out how to get dpkg to build though).

>> Would the SunOS version work?

>  Probably yes, but Linux version is better I think :-]

only if you install all the compatability stuff for running
solaris.  (ie all the solaris libc etc).

have fun.

- karan