Re: Bug in dynamic linker

Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

> On Sun, Sep 05, 1999 at 08:21:19PM +0100, scott.ashcroft@talk21.com wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Alex that ld works for me too. Can we have on offical rebuild anybody?
> >

> Sorry, but we can't have an ld that does not have sparc64 in it.

exactly, that's why we need a rebuild. it took about 12 hours to
compile binutils on my ipx and i don't plan to do it again. however i
will gladly test a binutils package with sparc64 enabled. it shouldn't
take too long to compile on a real machine.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |