Want to get 2.2

I've got debian 2.1 on my Sparc 5, which is amazingly stable, allbeit
slow.  I miss gnome 1.0, however, and was considering just downloading
all of debian 2.2 at home (Sparc box is at work), burning it to CD, and
taking it to work (don't worry, I've got a really fast connection at
home).  Question is, since it won't all fit on one CD, how do I lay out
the CD's?  I'm not sure if there are any pointers on how to create your
own distribution CD's from the FTP site.  I'd really like to get
current.

Timothy S. Gallagher
mailto:tgallagher@carolina.rr.com