Scsi error on my IPX

Hi all,

I got a wired scsi error that i need some help with.

This is the error message:

Resetting scsi bus
scsi bus reset interrupt
disconnect, resetting bus
(these 3 lines spams in an endless loop)

The error happens only at boot up when kernels \"scsi-probe\" hits the cdrom,
if i turn the power off on the cdrom everything works fine.

So my conclusion is that its something with linux, not the cable or some such,
as my external hd is after the cdrom on the \"connection-chain\",and it works
fine with solaris 2.6/7.
Both debian and redhat showed this behavior.

/Regards Robert rob@eagle.y.se