Re: SparcServer 1000e Problems

> If both cards are plugged into the same hub I get these messages on both
> interfaces until I kill the connection from my client or the system
> reboots.

If you plug both interfaces to the same wire (Ethernet sense, so even through
a switch) you have to reconfigure the Ethernet address on one of the boards,
since Sun machines normally use the same address on all interfaces. This
doesn't explain the troubles you were seeing with them on different subnets
though...

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko@cd.chalmers.se
Physics student                                     | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87