hi

Hi, my name is Nick and I am new to debian and sparc.
I tried to install debian on my ipx via apt and the internet.
I enterd the following line in sources.list

	deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free

Durring the installation I first selectet the admin box packages, and
directly encounterd a dependencies error with mc ... well, i was
wondering that there are errors even in these pre selected
packages ...
After deselcting mc and something else i cannot remember right
now the installation started but many packages were not installed
bacause of

	425 Cannot open passive connection: Invalid Argument

So what am I doing wrong ?? Is the sources.list entry ok ??

Thanx
Nick

  / Nick Panienski - IT97 BA Heidenheim
 / eMail: nick.panienski@pironet.de