Re: Install on SS5 (no floppy/CD)

>>>>> "Austin" == Austin Godber <austin.godber@asu.edu> writes:

Austin> Is there any way to put the base system and rescue and driver
Austin> floppy images on an existing partition (I am currently running
Austin> RH5.2) and boot off of that?  Oh, can I just try and run
Austin> dbootstrap since I am already running Linux?

Doubtful that either method should work.  You might be able to
manually extract base2_1.tgz but that's not really supported and I"ve
never tried it.

If I were you, I'd just go ahead and get TFTP working.  It's pretty
well documented in the install manual and not hard to do.