Re: missing/back revved unstable packages

Stephen Zander <gibreel@pobox.com> writes:

>     Steve> If you want to do the gnome stuff, talk to me first.  There
>     Steve> is a libtool bug that require a patch to ltconfig in most
>     Steve> of the packages.  (Search for LSB and replace it with
>     Steve> [LM]SB.)  Also, I have a patch to the libzt stuff in
>     Steve> gnome-libs that works around an UltraSparc problem.

> Do you consider gtk/glib part of Gnome?  My short list right now
> includes fvwm2, libgtk & dependencies (so I can build mozilla) &
> whatever sgml stuff I find missing.  Guess I'll just start lobbing
> things onto master as I do them.

imlib is one of the things that breaks.  Just search for LSB in
"ltconfig" and replace it with [LM]SB (otherwise the shared libs won't
be linked right, and gnome won't work).  ltconfig will be in the root
directory of affected packages.

I'll try to pass my gnome-lib patch to Jim Pick.

Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu