HELP!! SparcClassic doesn't boot via tftp!

Hello all!

I'm now trying to make my first Debian Sparc installation and I'm stuck at the
very first stage: I can't boot! When I do "boot net" I get (after some "Boot
device:" crap) "Timeout waiting for ARP/RARP packet", then some incremental
counter which stops at about 84000 (every time the different value), then
computers waits for several minutes and response: "Receive failed" "Illegal
instruction"

I'm booting using rarp and tftp server running on Debian Hamm (i386) computer
and did everything precisely as written in sparc_release_note.txt Syslog shows
that there was a connection from that computer (recognized by name) and that
it.tftpd was invoked.  What could be wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help!

  --- Shurik.

P.S. Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to this list.