Re: Gnome-apt for sparc (Re: slink release (and status discussion))

Steve Dunham writes:

>Oh yeah, and back on topic: I have a patch for slink_cd, but I want to
>upgrade to the latest version of slick_cd and test it before I hand
>out patches.  I'll have it tested by the end of the week.  (After
>Anders' X packages make it into the archive, I'll make some test
>images available.)

Please, if you have patches for slink_cd pass them along and I'll help you
with them and get them in more quickly...

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,                 +------------------