This List-Serv is setup wrong.

Have any of you noticed, not only the advertising and SPAM we are getting
in this list, but also the SPAM suddenly appearing in your mail box
directed directly to you?

I  suspect  our e-mail addresses are being collected from THIS list serv,
and added to the never ending list of pissed off people receiving SPAM.

The best way to avoid this, is setup the list-serv properly,  so that the
senders e-mail address is hiden. Why this has not been done I don't know.

So far I have only received mail twice in the last 10 days, but the fact
that a Spam list has my address means I will no doubt receive more.

If who ever runs this list can lock things up a bit better, that would be
great.

Thanks.

Richard.