Re: This List-Serv is setup wrong.

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, Richard wrote:

> Have any of you noticed, not only the advertising and SPAM we are getting
> in this list, but also the SPAM suddenly appearing in your mail box
> directed directly to you?

This may be true, maybe not, personnaly I dunno...

About directy directed spam, I really don't care, as I own my personal
mail server, I have added Vix's RBL and Dorkslayers' ORBS and this filter
about 99,9% of spam I had on my mail (and all others users...).

Really, I this this is the _only_ way to finish with Spam....

Maybe add Vix RBL and Dorkslayers' ORBS on the list mail server could
help....

/Xavier

--
  _ _ /|    Cybernet Consulting Associates --
  \'o.O'    Internet Service Provider, Network Designer and Consultant