Mirror stuff...

ok, this isn't exactly on-topic here, but i'm trying to find a mirroring
program that's like decent.  i tried mirror, and fmirror, and both suck.
it'll just create symlinks, and not get the darned files.  I just want to
get the Sparc stuff, I dont' want to have to transfer any of the
'binary-all' directories.  (plus, i'd like to be able to make a CD, and
having to deal with all those stupid links is gonan be a pain).

does anyone know where I can get just a nice, simple program that will get
me stuff? I hate updating this by hand. :)

--chris