RE: Mirror stuff...

Heh.. well put dude.... They do SUCK.
Cheers to the wanker that wrote them.  A mirror by definition, I thought ..
was something that could download the damn planet at any given time... if
you felt like down loading such a large volume :)
So, go rename it you loosers.

I have just been informed, there is a way cool Mirror prog.. called Wget.
It's for nabbing stuff via FTP or WWW.  Now this..... will nab the entire
planet IF you really want.
:)
You will find it easy.. I don't need to give you a location.

Richard Parkinson						Ph  64 7 8399090
Encomium Retail Systems					Fax 64 7 8389333
1139 Victoria St.						E-Mail rjp@logic.pl.net
Hamilton