XF86Config???

Ok...
My sparcstation runs its Xserver fine (slow but fine).
I am writting a doc on turning PCs into Diskless NFS-rooting XTerminals

I got the net booting works (thanx for the tips!)

Well I got it to nfsmount root (read-write now for setup only
when it works it will be read only...ive already done this on an i386)

Well heres my problem...I don't want to install ANY fonts locally
I want to ONLY use an X Font server

Well my FULL debian sparc system has xbase and xsun installed and..works
fine with NO XF86Config file...and if I try to make one with xf86config
it fails :(

How can I tell it NOT to use the local fontpaths compiled in and
to use "inet/10.0.0.42:7100"
(then eventually ::fingers crossed:: 7101 if I can get xfstt hacked up to use
the proper endianess)

any thoughts?

-Steve

E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"