used sparcstations.

Hello, was wondering if anyone knew of a source where I can get a cheap
used sparc.  Preferably something in sun4m, but i'd go for a 1+ even.  No
need for monitor, memory or disk. (got SCA discs, and Ram for SS5's)... I
basically have everything but the box. :)

Usually I use my work machines for playing around, but I had to put my
second sparc5 back to real work, leaving me with a 1+ to play with at
work. (eck).. and i'd like something for home.

thanks
--chris