Re: New to the game

On Sat, 8 Aug 1998, Richard Miller wrote:

> We recently recieved 3 670MP and two 470 SparcServers as a donation.
> Since we are unable to run the current versions of Solaris on them and
Umm, the 670 run under linux. The 470 dosen't yet

The kernel mm routines need to be ported to the 470, and that should be
all. I'm trying to get my hands on some docs/info/ or a machine to do
this, but haven't yet. Anton is doing the same, I beleive.

cd

|                       |               Chris Davis               |
|   cdavis@cois.on.ca   |        Computer Engineering OTO+1       |
|                       |           University of Toronto         |
| Developer, Linux port to the Sparc/Sun4 Architecture.           |