Sparc SLC success story and an X11 question

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to everybody who has been working on Sparc
Debian so far. We installed Debian on a SparcStation SLC last
weekend, and it's been running since without any major
problems. The installation went smoothly, apart from having to
go a bit out of order to be able to read base from an
NFS-mount. We are still running the standard 2.0.33 kernel as I
don't even want to think how long compiling a kernel on this
machine would take...

Anyway, the problem: I downloaded the X11 packages from
ftp.netg.se, and they are working fine, but only as root. If I
try to run it as a normal user, the X server complains:

	Fatal server error:
	no screens found

Has anybody run into similar problems, and if so, found a
solution? /usr/X11R6/bin/X is setuid root and I have allowed
"Anyone" to run the X server from /etc/X11/Xserver. I downloaded
the uploaded packages today, but they have the same problem.

I'll continue hunting for the problem myself, but I thought I'd
just bring up it here as well, as someone might have a solution.

Petteri