RE: Booting a HD with Solaris installed on it....

If you haven't seen what the insides of a Hard Disk look like all over the
flor, come over to my place. I just totally nuked that hard drive, cuz it
was stuffed. I will go buy another, so don't worry about my question.
The correct command was " boot disk " or  " boot sd(0,0,0)" both of which I
tried... so. I will know next time.