Re: sparc status? A cry for information, and an offer to help

[snip]
    Jules> in itself, but key to compiling some other things) and this
    Jules> ldd bug seems annoying, possibly serious.

I saw your post about ldd but have never seen it mis-behave so I
didn't comment.

BTW, I've also never had any problems with tftpboot.img.  I have had
problems with the boot-floppies but those all derived from loopback
devices not working on NFS mounted volumes.

--
Stephen
---