Re: sparc status? A cry for information, and an offer to help

    Jules> I'm glad I have a second.  I now would like some response
    Jules> from the people who got the port as far as it is, so I know
    Jules> the current status of things...

Before you can get terribly far at all, you need a perl package (most
of the deb* stuff relies on it).  I've buit perl a couple of time (as
have a number of others) but there's a problem with the kernel support
for FP.  I'm currently (as tuits come to hand) trying to find a kernel
which resolves this issue.  My next attempt will be Derrick Brashear's
2.0.35 source snapshot which may or may not get touched today (R/L &
all that).

After that, UltraSparc here I come...

--
Stephen