Debian Documentation Project: Documentation for non-x86 Debian

Adam P. Harris wrote:
  >Administrator Manuals:
  >
  >The installation guide is maintained now primarily by Igor Grobman.
  >It's been recently updated.  HTML is at
  >http://www.igoria.net/install/install.html, SGML sources are in there
  >too.    [ ...cut... ]        Also the
  >title is changed, it's now "Installing Debian Linux 2.0 For x86".  It
  >only covers x86, and Debian Linux 2.0 is not *only* for x86 anymore,
  >so let's try to rid ourselves of x86-centricness.

I'm sending this to you on the four non-x86 lists, to see if you have
any installation or other documentation that could be included in the
Debian Documentation Project, or, if there is none now, what documentation
you think there should be.

The DDP home page is at <http://www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp/>.

[This is cross-posted to five lists, so please keep the discussion
at a general level.]

     "I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto
      me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an
      horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet
      upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath
      put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God.
      Many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the
      LORD."                 Psalms 40:1-3