(slightly) more audio toys

I've just uploaded audio-2.0.34-980702.tar.gz to
ftp://ftp.dementia.org/pub/linux/sparcaudio

The SunOS emulation is firmed up a bit. Since I generally only use real
SunOS binaries or applications which use the Sun audio API, this has seen
the lion's share of the work. Hence, if you experience strange problems
with the OSS API, please let me know as many details as you can so
hopefully I can track it down.

Included in this set of patches:
1) added I_GETSIG, I_NREAD support for binary emulation (though I cannot
yet test I_NREAD:-)
2) fixed write(...,0) to send SIGPOLL at the right time, namely, when the
audio buffer just before the zero length write has been completely
processed. This makes raplayer much smoother.
3) fixed I_SETSIG signal registration to work as on Solaris, namely, you
can do an ioctl on /dev/audioctl but not on /dev/audio to register for
signal delivery for async notification of various things
4) concurrent with above, re-enabled various notifications which
previously were if 0'd out.

One notification is done when an AUDIO_SETINFO is completed, but raplayer
does not seem to like getting an unexpected SIGPOLL (which is weird,
because this is how it should work). If I can figure out why, or if I get
really ambitious, you might see another audio snapshot before 2.0.35.

4231 capture, DBRI still not supported.

Questions/comments/etc welcome.

-D