Re: Where is xserver package reside?

>>>>> "Anders" == Anders Hammarquist <iko@netg.se> writes:

Anders> There is no xf86config for the sparc xserver (it's not
Anders> needed).  The X server is in xserver-sun (it has been floating
Anders> around, I don't know if it ever made it to master. You can get
Anders> it from ftp.netg.se:/pub/Linux/sparc/X). It has a few rough
Anders> edges, the most problematic is that it doesn't support gzipped
Anders> fonts so you need to run xfs and pass -fp
Anders> tcp/host_with_xfs:7100 to the xserver when you start it.

 When I start Xsun up it says "I/O possible" on first mouse movement
on key pressed and stops down. What does it mean?

--
 Alexey V. Naidyonov
 O.J.S.C. Tulatelecom, ISP Dept.