Is bug #8760 fixed? (PGP compilation on Sparc)

Eric Delaunay reported as bug #8760 a compilation problem for the Sparc,
and provided a patch that adds -DHIGHFIRST to the compilation options on
Sparc and M68K.  I implemented the functionality in another way (without
hardcoding the relevant architectures). I haven't heard whether this
actually fixes the problem on the Sparc, and I can't test it, either.

So I'm asking explicitly: Does the pgp source package version 2.6.3a-2
work OK on the Sparc? Can I close bug 8760?