xserver-xsun package

To Whom it May Concern:

    I've created Debian packages for Xsun, XsunMono, and Xsun24 (and the other
Sun-specific programs built along with the servers).  I'm not entirely sure
that I've got all the bugs out but these seem to work for me.  If you have time
(and a Debian-sparc machine with a monitor) please try these out.  You can
anonymous-ftp them from:

    tark-a-034.resnet.purdue.edu/pub/debian-sparc

Right now they use the stock postinst and postrm scripts from XFree86, so if
you install any of the X servers it will ask you if you want to create an
XF86Config file.  Say no (of course), since such a file would be meaningless.
I'll remove this later.  If it looks like these binaries work I'll make a few
more diffs of the source and send them on to Mark Eichin, the X maintainer.

--
Mike "No .sig for you" Shuey