libc6 progress

	Well, I've been able to successfully compile the latest glibc
snapshots.  As Ulrich said, there are some binary incompatibilities;
even some essential packages fail.  I'm trying to make a list; all of
them will have to be installed at the same time as the new glibc,
preferably in single user mode.

	I'm not going to upload it yet, I'm going to make sure which
packages fail.  If someone wants to have a look at it (warning: they
may make your system unusable), I'll put it in
master.debian.org:/home/cespedes.

--
Juan Cespedes