Re: silo problem

And thus spake Davide Barbieri, on Wed, Feb 18, 1998 at 08:24:43AM +0100:
> I'm not confident that I will able to do it :-)
>
> I had already try that way, but silo lacks these functions:
> str*
> mem*
> ext2*
> udiv, umul, urem and probably others...

If you require having glibc around to build, you can just extract the object
files you need from /usr/lib/libc.a using ar. You can then link silo using
either a mini-libc you ar up from those, or just link directly with the
object files.

Or you could grab the source files from glibc.

--
Elie Rosenblum <erosenbl at nyx.net>That is not dead which can eternal lie,
     <fnord at cosanostra.net>   And with strange aeons even death may die.