Re: Uploaded glibc-sparc 2.0.91-980111-2 (source sparc) to master

On Tue, Jan 20, 1998 at 08:30:29AM -0500, Johnie Ingram wrote:

> I think the easiest thing to do is ask Guy to rm $(find */binary-sparc
> -type f), then upload correct versions of the packages which must be
> compiled by hand.  The rest of the distribution can be rebuilt in
> about 4 days.

	No, I don't think so.  There shouldn't be different packages
with the same version; someone could have installed them and he would
think there aren't new ones.

	Proposed solutions:
1.- Do non-maintainer uploads of all of them.
2.- Patch glibc for not displaying any warning, and only upload the
    ones that fail (if there are any).

--
Juan Cespedes