Re: Uploaded glibc-sparc 2.0.91-980111-2 (source sparc) to master

On Tue, Jan 20, 1998 at 09:43:27AM +0100, Juan Cespedes wrote:
> 	Please tell me if you want me to upload a new version with a
> little patch to avoid displaying this warning (the code is already
> written; I only need to re-compile and re-upload the whole thing).

	Note:  maybe it's a good idea to leave the warning as it is
now; this way, we know which programs still need to be recompiled with
this new glibc.

	Note 2: maybe there are some programs which fail to run,
because of this little incompatibility.  I haven't found any yet, but
be warned.

--
Juan Cespedes